Pages

10.27.2014

CT-KENNY K- Can't fight the law FTU Tutorial + Snags LINK TO TEMPLATE FIXED

This tutorial is my own creation and any similarity to any other tut is merely coincidental.
 Please do not copy and paste anywhere else and link back to my blog. 
This tut was written by me October 27th, 2014. 
This tag was created using Photoshop CS5
Supplies needed are as follows:

My Supplies: 
 The so adorable art of Kenny K
Tube 34:2 can be found at CDO: HERE

Template #28: HERE or HERE

Filter: Penta: Color Dot , Jeans (google to find this FTU filter)

Font: Another Brick HERE
(Note: This font only works in uppercase)

Mask by Aqua- Mask 1 HERE

Open up template. Open up tube. Make duplicate copies of the tube by right-clicking duplicate layer. Take two copies of the tube and place them over the gradient rectangles. Apply a clipping mask to attach the tubes to the rectangles. Click on the two tube layers and the gradient rectangle layers. Press Control E to merge. Apply Penta:Jeans to the merged gradient/tubes rectangle layer in the settings shown here:


 Apply Penta: Color Dot to the center circle in the following settings:


Apply Penta: Color Dot, same settings on the same circle for a second time.

Pick a yellow from your tube or any color and make a plain color paper with the paint bucket. I used yellow. Apply the mask I've chosen or any mask of your choice.

Create a square with the shape tool here:



Place it above the mask, but under all of your other elements. I used a blue from my tube. Add a drop shadow as shown.

Now add Penta: VTR2 (yes I'm obsessed with Penta :)
In the following settings:


Add your copyright and name and you're done.

Here are the snags. Do not alter, rip or claim any of these as your own creations please.








1 comment: