Pages

10.21.2015

Toxic Cutie PTU Tutorial

You know how I am. I'm lazy with the tuts. I give you the supplies and you do the rest haha :D so here we go!
This tutorial is my own creation and any similarity to any other tut is merely coincidental.
 Please do not copy and paste anywhere else and link back to my blog.
 
This tut was written on October 21st, 2015.
This tag was created using Photoshop CS5
Supplies needed are as follows:
Tube: ©Kenny K - Uptown Angel
Mask set 65-4 by Rachel HERE
 
Scrapkit: Toxic by Pink Paradox Productions 
Font used is: Luna
Filters used: Xero- Bad Dream, Radiance and Porcelain (optional). 
Xero is a free filter set and can be found HERE
Also used Vibrance found on CS5 by clicking "Create new fill/adjustment layer" and scrolling up to Vibrance. Adjust to your liking.
Arrange all of the supplies the way shown or to your liking.
Hope you make a work of art of your own. You have permission to copy this exact as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment