Pages

6.04.2020

How to use a Mask on Adobe Photoshop 2020! New!!

I was racking my brain for hours trying to figure out how I manage to do this and figured it out totally by accident!!!
First off get your paper/color layer under the Mask like here below:

Now go to this same Layers box...uncheck the Paper layer...and put the "eye" on the Mask
like below


Now go to the Channels bar here:

Click the mouse & Control on the top "RGB" and your mask on the canvas to the left...should be selected in the middle like here:

Now go back to your layers palette...and uncheck (remove the eye) off of the mask...and place it back on the paper/color layer

Now you go to Layer> Layer Mask> Reveal Selection

and here you have it



The mask alone to use under your tags!!! I cannot believe how long it took me to figure this out, it has to be different than older versions of Photoshop. I hope this helped you and will be a great reference for myself if I need it again 




No comments:

Post a Comment